Social Connections form the backbone of the Capital Area Dental Society
Membership Benefits Include:
- Study Club **Members-only (Participate in a limited attendee four session study club with Bill Robbins 2016-2017)
- Facebook Group Exclusive CADS **Members-only
- Mentorship Program: Connecting the Generations of our Membership **Members-only
- Peer Review mediation service to reconcile complaints between patients and doctors
- Online Member Directory
- Capital Area Dental Conference (Discounted Price for Members)
- Continuing Education (General Meetings at Reduced Member Price)
- Capital Star, the monthly newsletter of Capital Area Dental Society (free classified advertising for members)
- The Capital Area Dental Foundation is the philanthropic arm of CADS. The service that you and your foundation provide to the community promotes the profession while helping those in need
Organized Dentistry protects our future.
- CADS members receive all membership benefits offered by the Texas Dental Association and American Dental Association
- The Legislative Action Committee keeps legislators and local elected officials informed about the positions of the profession and inform members of CADS about legislation that affect dentistry
IMPORTANT NOTE: TDA has a new payment option for dues. You are now allowed to pay your dues on a monthly basis. You may choose the 10 equal credit card payments: (January-October), starting in 2017.